Friday, December 31, 2010

Salute Battery's and New Years

Today the LT was in charge of a salute battery for a LTG's funeral. Here are some pictures on the 25thID Flickr page. Everything went pretty well, they only had one misfire, out of 15 fires, not to bad, but I don't know much about it. HA! Anyways, I thought I'd share the pictures here, there are a lot of them, and there are some of the LT, front and center, even though they're wearing the Greens they all look great!

I can't believe it's the end of year, and on top of that, it's the end of a decade, a whole 10 years, and that just makes me crazy to think. 10 years ago I was getting ready for second semester of freshman year, and I never even imagined I'd be married, let alone a birth mom and an Army wife. I couldn't be happier with the way my life turned out. And I can't wait to see how the next 10 years go!

We're going to ring in the new year with our neighbors, one of our neighbors is home on R&R, and another's parents are in town, so it should be a great time! We're going to have lots of food and great conversations and just a lot of fun. I'm certainly looking forward to it!! I found a recipe for Red Lobster's stuffed mushrooms, so I'm going to give those a try, the ones I made the other day were alright, but I just didn't really like them. And I might make the cheddar bay biscuits, and I will be making Chicken Divan...it should be GREAT!!!

Happy New Year ya'll!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs