Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Trip, a review of where we ate...

Most of ya'll know that we had a list of restaurants we wanted to eat at while on the mainland, and we got to almost all of them. I wish I had taken pictures at every single one, but I didn't, I did get some, but those will wait, they're on my phone, and I don't know where my cord is....

So here is a run down on where we ate -
Atlanta - Chick-Fil-A (twice), Vortex, The Varsity, Olive Garden and The Cheesecake Factory (yes, we have one in Hawaii though), Kilwin's (Ice Cream and Chocolate shop), Ben & Jerry's
Dahlonega - Chick-Fil-A (twice), Piazza's (Italian), Red Robin, Robyn's Nest, Dipper Dan, The LT's Grandmother's (twice), Papa N's homemade pizza, Captian D's. Taco Bell
Chattanooga - Formosa (Chinese), Logan's, Big River Grill, Panera, Zaxby's, Cracker Barrel, Famous Daves (for dessert), Amigo's (Mexican), Sarku Japan (in the mall), Applebee's,
Dallas/Fort Worth - TGI Fridays
Los Angeles - Chili's

I'm sure there are places I forgot, but that is about what we ate....

Photobucket

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs