Tuesday, July 19, 2011

R&R

So, he got in a little earlier than we had thought, which was a good thing.. I had things mostly together for him.
So, I had a friend come with me to the airport to take pictures for me.
We got there with plenty of time to get our gate passes, and be at the gate when he landed.
However, the guy at the USO said we had to have orders to get to the gate. Which was not something I thought of, so that is the first thing that went wrong.
Then, we went to the baggage claim where his flight was suppose to pick up their baggage, even though he didn’t have any checked bags, I figured he’d just come down there. We waited and waited and waited…no husband.
At this point I’m getting mad, where is he, why isn’t he down here yet, because other flights had come in at this point. So I was not happy and thought maybe something had happened to him. I went to the baggage claim clerk counter and went off. The lady told me she couldn’t tell me anything, so I took that to mean she wasn’t going to help. But she ended up looking it up, and telling me he was on the flight. So okay, then where is he, and why isn’t he here.
Finally he calls me from someone’s phone, saying he got lost, and went to the wrong baggage claim, and could not figure out how to get to the right one. Seriously, great, okay, well, your ass is coming to me, or I’m leaving you and you can walk home…
So he finally found me, and things were great….So here are the pictures…
I guess I went a little over board, LOL


Finally found us…..

It wouldn’t be a proper home coming without a Lei…

HUGS, they felt good, even though I was still kind of annoyed…

Welcome Home Hun!!!!

Oh and the pics are from my phone, because the battery on the camera died, and we can't find the charger...

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs