Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New design & Thanksgiving

First, since it’s the most noticeable, I’d like to introduce you to the new blog design. I had Brea at Utterly Chaotic Designs make one for me, my friend Jane had one made, and I loved hers, so I thought, why not, plus, this MIGHT give me motivation to blog more. She gives a military discount, because she is also a military spouse, and I will be going back to get my other blog redone as well. I loved this one so much. Plus, I really enjoyed chatting with her, and getting to know her. She was so easy to work with, and she was just always SO nice to me. And she is quite fast! I definitely recommend working with her, not just because she’s awesome and nice, but because her prices are probably some of the best I’ve seen for a blog design!

Thanksgiving was good. We had SO much food, and ate WAY to much. But we had a great time. I tried to do some Black Friday shopping that evening, but the crowds were just TOO much! So I did my Black Friday shopping from home!! Didn’t get much, just a few things I’d been wanting, and some things the LT wanted. A friend told me about how I could get a really nice Keurig for REALLY CHEAP, so I of course bought it. I saved close to $80 on it. And I ended up getting $30 Kohls cash, so I’m going to buy some K Cups with that!

I’m going to have to wait to send the LT’s Christmas boxes out because I’m waiting for a few things to come in, and I’m so scared they’re going to be late. I know he won’t mind, but I care. I just don’t want them to be late.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Your blog looks amazing!! Seriously, it looks super fantastic to the max. I love that it's red, white and blue, but a little subtle about it too. So stinkin' cute. She did a fantastic job.

You have another week before the packages have to be sent out, so I think you'll be fine, but I know it can be nerve wracking!

Ashley Gollasch said...

Hey I am new from Utterly Chaotic designs. I love your new layout almost as much as I love mine. Lol I am an army wife as well. We have been through two deployments so I know what you are going through. Your story also meant a lot to me because my husband and I are starting the adoption process because my cancer left me infertile. I just wanted to say hi, got a little carried away, lol.

Holly Christine said...

Love the new look!!!!

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs