Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

So what does 2012 hold for us?

Well for one – the LT comes home from Afghanistan!! And to me that is the most important. I’m so ready for him to be home, and he is ready to be home too!!! Not much longer!!

Hopefully, it brings a baby, or at least a pregnancy, (doing the math, the baby wouldn’t be due until 2013, which just seems odd to me,) although, I’m on the fence about this…I’m excited to start a family with the LT, but I don’t know if we’re ready…and I’m not sure I want to move pregnant, I’ll do it, and not complain too much, but it’s something to think about…which brings me to the last thing that will happen, or well, the third thing, I’d hope more than 3 things happen, but we are suppose to move at the end of 2012,  Moving is inevitable, it’s a part of the Army(military, really) Lifestyle.

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs