Thursday, April 12, 2012

A little overboard? Nah, never

So I got the pictures from the LT’s homecoming. And I just wanted to share how I decorated the outside of the house. I’ll post some of the actual homecoming later, but do you think I went overboard? I don’t!

IMG_5483The door inside the lanai – I used the Cameo Silhouette to make the letters and flag

IMG_5487The Balloon wreath – 188 balloons (not counting the 3 blown up) – my thumb hurt for 2 days.

IMG_5488The free sign I got through the USO – it was HUGE…and luckily I have awesome neighbors who help me!

IMG_5490There was a pinwheel on each side of the walkway, with 3 balloons…

IMG_5493The window inside the lanai (the kitchen window)

IMG_5495All together, it looked really good, if I do say so myself :)

IMG_5498And now to add me into the mix…

 

Thanks again to Taylor at Nine3Oh Creative (or her blog)

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs