Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day

Just two reasons why I love Veterans Day! My retired LtCol Papa and my LT husband!

So today is Veterans Day, and thank goodness the LT doesn't have to work after all. We were going to make it work, and it was just going to be like any other day for us, but I'm so glad that he actually gets his 4 day weekend! They work so hard, they deserve some time off. So, thank a Veteran or anyone else in the Armed Forces. They do so much for us, and they are probably the most under appreciated people. 

We are going to go dress shopping tomorrow, I need a dress for the ball, and then I'll need another dress for something in January, so I'm going to look for both, and the LT said he'd go with me! I think it will be an adventure, and I don't want to go alone. Hopefully we don't end up hurting one another, lol...and we can just go on to Chili's afterward for an early dinner. I am NOT looking forward to trying on dresses. I keep complaining about my weight, but I've yet to do anything about it. It's just that I'm so unmotivated, even though I have so many reasons to do it. I just can't seem to make myself do it. I weigh more than I have EVER, and I just hate it. So tomorrow is going to be hard. I may stop eating for a few days a week...only kidding, slightly...

Hope everyone has a GREAT Veterans Day! Be sure to thank a Veteran or someone serving our country in the Armed Forces!

So thank you Papa and LT, I love ya'll so much!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs