Thursday, November 4, 2010

National Adoption & Diabetes Awareness Month

This month is National Adoption and Diabetes Awareness month, and both are very near and dear to our family.

My mother in law and her father both suffer from Diabetes, and I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with my son, who I placed for adoption.

On my other blog I'm doing a 30 day challenge and posting something every day about adoption. I didn't find out it was Diabetes awareness month until today, so I will only post a few things.

However, the LT and I are both walking in the JDRF walk here in town. I have not set up the LT's page yet, but mine is here, and the walk is Saturday, so please please please donate now!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs