Thursday, March 22, 2012

Soon-ish

The LT should be home soonish…but it just feels like it’s going to be forever.

This year has been so long, but gone so fast.

I got most everything that I need to get ready, new bed sheets, new pillows, and new towels, because our towels we had before were shorty towels, and I don’t like shorty towels…

I need to put together a menu and go shopping for food, but that will happen closer to the time.

I’m also kind of getting tired of people asking me when he’s going to be home. First of all, I can’t tell you that. Secondly, I have no idea myself. I have an idea, but this is the Army we’re talking about, and that can change as late as 5 minutes before the plane leaves.

I want to tell ya’ll, I really do…but OPSEC won’t let me.

I just know these last few weeks are going to DRAG…

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs