Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm home alone, have been all day, Steven had a class today and then has something to do tonight. He came home for all of 15 min. between. So needless to say I'm bored! I don't want to venture out by myself and it is kind of nasty out. Nothing compared to what all my family and friends are dealing with, but it is just rainy and gloomy, yuck. And in the midst of all the boredom and gloominess, I figured, why not just list things I'm thankful for, and since it's Thursday, I thought it was cute. Bahaha!

I'm Thankful For:
  • My husband first and formost!!!
  • A roof over our heads and food on our table!
  • Our family, who have stuck by us through soo much, at least on my side they've been there through a lot! And both our families have been very supportive through our move and what not! Thank you!
  • Friends, new and old. Especially the good friends, the ones who have stuck beside me through EVERYTHING!!!
  • My husbands job, without which we wouldn't be able to live in this beautiful place, and I love not knowing where it will take us! It is such an adventure, and it is very humbling for me, because I do NOT like the unknown!
  • I guess this should have been up a little higher, but I'm so glad to be God's beloved!!! I'm so thankful for his salvation! And I know this sounds so cheesy, but it's true.
I'm sure there is more, but I figure I can steam over them and re-do this on another Thursday!

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs