Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday, with some explaination...


Amazing!

Guest bedroom - patienly awaiting Josh's arrival on Feb. 26th!!

http://www.cutestickers.com/ - although it took them way to long to send to Hawaii, the post office sent them back and then they send them again, and I got them. I ordered them around Christmas, they came last week. But they have great prices and cute kid stickers too - I bookmarked it for when we have kids!

http://www.snappy-turtle.com/ - they have lots of stuff, but they were very fast in shipping it to me, and good prices!! I ordered them at the same time as the other ones, and they came very fast!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

the stickers are way too cute! i may order some soon

Amanda said...

I like them a lot! They have lots of different ones, I think more of a selection than the stick figure ones. Only problem I had was timing and shipping, but I think it was because my address is weird. They were very nice about it and worked with me! So go for it!!

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs