Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 12 & 13, since it's after midnight

Just 1 week until our 1 year anniversary!! I'm getting super excited! I think we know where we are going to have dinner, if I could just remember the name of it, I'm horrible with names, but I'll find it! We were going to go to Kobe Steakhouse, in Waikiki, but I heard it's closed, and I also heard that you want to stay away from that area on Halloween, so I'm thinking that going to this Italian place closer to our house will be better. I haven't done any research, so I'm not completely sure if Kobe is closed, but the fact that Waikiki is a mad house on Halloween is enough to keep me close to home, seeing as I am not a fan of going there, don't get me wrong, I like the places there, and some of the restaurants are good, but there are just too many people, and I always get sick.




Photobucket

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs