Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 4 Picture

The LT called me tonight, I wasn't expecting that since they're in the field and reception there is horrible, but it was a nice surprise! He said we needed to start thinking about our next duty station, which is weird because we still have 2 years left here, but 1 of those years he'll be deployed. We know that right after here we are headed to Fort Sill, OK for Captain's Career Course, but then we aren't sure what our next stop is. He was talking with fellow officers and they gave him some suggestions, and there really is only 1 that I like, but this isn't about me anymore, it's all about him and his career, although all of them would help his career and the 1 I like he really wants to go to because it's the 82nd Airborne and it'd mean he'd get to go to Airborne school, and that is something that he really wants. AND it would be close enough to family where we could go visit from time to time. I think it would be a great location because our plan is to start a family after Captain's Career Course, and Fort Bragg is 7 or 8 hours from both our families. But alas, we can't really control where we go, we can just give them a list of places...But the places we've narrowed it down to are places that will help with his career. Fort Sill, OK and Fort Hood, TX are the other two, and then some other's. He really wants to PCS to Alaska, but they have the same problem that Hawaii does, not much in way of Captain's spots for a Field Artillery Captain...And we're so far from family now, that I don't think he'd like to be away from family again. I love my family and his, but I do like it just being the two of us. Especially since it's our first year of marriage! Anyways, we have plenty of time to figure it out, and really, we'll make the best out of where ever the Army sends us! 

Now for the picture, it's not a picture of us, but it's from the wedding!! :)


These were my shoes, they hurt like heck, but they were super cute, and they matched the Pink color I picked out PERFECTLY! :) And I already owned them so I didn't need to go buy new shoes!! 




Photobucket

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs