Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 2 of the engagement/wedding picture Upload

Here is another favorite of our engagement pictures! I'm going to have to pull the wedding pictures from my computer and put them on the big computer later, I thought I put them on this one, but alas, I didn't...so until I do that, we'll do engagement pictures, which I love them, the LT's friend from BOLC 3 took them, he did such a great job!!


I have been emailing with a lady who is going to make a replica of our cake, she's going to either do half chocolate and half strawberry or one layer chocolate and one layer strawberry...I have no idea how I want to do it...I told her just whatever was easiest for her...but I kinda like the one layer of each! I bet that would taste AMAZING!!!!!! And I tried some of her cake yesterday at a friends house yesterday, she made it for a party that was Friday, and it was still so moist yesterday, and it was just so yummy!!!!

The LT is still gone, but all is good! He's fine, I'm fine!
Photobucket

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs