Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Military Monday's, erm, Wednesday's...oops

Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives





So this is a Meme for Monday's, but I forgot about it, so I figured I'd do it today! Ha! Click on the button to head over to the Meme!



So, I'm gonna tell ya about this week, even though it is only Wednesday, but a lot has happened this week so far, so I'll fill ya'll in:



Monday - I went to ACS about a collections call I got Thursday and Friday where I got yelled at. So I went and talked to a lady who is helping with the Dave Ramsey class we are taking on Wednesday nights. She got them on the phone, and got that all taken care of. But I have another appointment next week to work on a plan to pay off our debts. YAY! Ya'll are going to laugh at me, but that's ok, that's what I'm here for =P My appointment was at 1pm, so I get in my car and I'm heading that way, and then as I'm about to cross over onto Schofield I look at the clock, it's only 11:45am, a whole hour and fifteen minutes before I have to be there...HAHAHAHA, and then I ended up being late to the appointment because when I got back home, LT came home and we ate lunch, but I didn't start mine until 12:45 when I was wanting to leave, oops....I'm a big dork most days, so it's all good. I try to be the comic relief, it works most days, ha!



Tuesday - what a busy day, I was suppose to go to PWOC, but I had a horrible headache, so I slept in, but I had to go to a Volunter Recogniztion Ceremony at 3 for our Battery, the guys played a friendly game of football, so I left the house to go there about 2, but no other wives were there, so I went over to the PX and got a drink at Starbucks with the giftcard I got at a baby shower on Sunday, it was the cutest idea, they used baby socks as holders, and I sat and read for about 30 min, and headed back over about 2:40, and by then other wives were there. Man, those ladies were all younger than me, and they were all enlisted wives, so I felt WAY outta place, ha! But they were nice, so it worked out! After the guys played football, they got in formation and we did the ceremony. About 6 ladies were recognized, only 4 were there. And a new baby was recognized. The cutest little 2 week old girl, with this major head of hair, she is the cutest! Later that night, there was a FRG meeting, and we had pizza and talked about things. We got this cute frame since we are new to the Battery. And the FRG leader who is going to take over next week came and met some of us, I already knew her, since we were both in the other Battery together. We have the change of command next week. It is so exciting and sad at the same time. It's a great feeling....



Wednesday - I've done some house work, and just resting, since I still have a headache, but we have the Dave Ramsey class tonight! So that's fun!


Oh on Friday I'm going to be getting a hair cut, let me know what ya'll think of this one, I'll probably go longer, and it'll stay brown, haha




Anyways, that is all that is going on with us right now. Sorry it's so late, but better late than never, and I'm really going to try to update this one more often. Hope ya'll are doing great!



1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

I cannot wait to see your new cut!

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs