Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding Challenge COMPLETE

Don’t be too happy with me. I’m going to let you in on a little secret, I did them all in like a day or two and just set them to post over time…I knew that was the ONLY way I’d get the damn thing completed.

But, at least I can say I finished something I started, because we all know how bad at doing that I am =P

The LT is doing well. I’m sure he misses me just as much as I miss him. We email almost daily. He doesn’t have internet in his room, they might be getting Wi-Fi, but who knows. He has to go to the MWR to get internet, and that isn’t something he does often. We Skype almost once a week. It’s nice to see his face and hear his voice. I’ve tried to get him to purchase some phone minutes, but I’m not quite sure what his hold up is.

We found out when his R&R is, so that is so exciting! Something fun to look forward too! I hope we get to go to Kauai, but every time we look, the hotels seem to be less and less available. I wish we knew specific dates so we could go ahead and lock it in, but we don’t know until he lands in Hawaii. We know a time frame, but like I’d tell you =P

I will start doing the Nanny thing full time, more than likely after his R&R because the father’s block leave just happens to be the same time. Things in the Army rarely work out, so for this to be happening is quite a miracle. But neither of the guys are back on island, so I don’t want to jump the gun toooo much. Things in the Army rarely make sense, and they change on a dime…Go figure…

Well, I’m going to shower and get in bed, 5:30am is really really early. But I did it today, I can do it tomorrow!

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs