Saturday, June 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #46

milspouse-friday-fill-in

Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts

Yes, I am more mature, and I’ve had a few things happen in my life that have made me a better person. I’m also mentally stable, which is more than I can say about myself even just 3 years ago.

If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten

Probably my husband, or one of my best friends, Emily or Melissa. Probably because I think any of them would help me and has strengths that I don’t.

But who am I kidding, I’d never be on Amazing Race…

Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted byJust an Arizona Girl

Sometimes, it can add stress to my life. Other times, I find it helps relieve some stress. It depends on what is going on, and who is saying or doing what…

June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced

Chocolate.

If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits

Roaring 20’s, because I love the hair and flapper dresses, or the late 70’s and all of the 80’s, because I just love the music.

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs