Friday, June 17, 2011

5QF, hey it’s still Friday here, LOL

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following question to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear tomorrow morning (any preferences as to time?) and LINK UP! I would LOVE for you to link back to me, but that is NOT a requirement! I just wantcha to have FUN!! (And, 5QF is also a quick, easy post for when your muses have gone on sabbatical or if you're just plain old too busy to write something else!)

Questions for Friday, June 17th: (Special thanks to @gasfamily, @MarandaLamping,Sandy, Lorilynne, and a question from the Deck of Random Question cards [i.e. sending out an SOS for question suggestions!] for their question suggestions! Have a fun question? Head over to my community or shout it out on twitter to me, @5crookedhalos, using hashtag #5QF!)

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

Swimming, Cook Outs, eating Watermelon


2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?

Tide


3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?

Kabobs, I actually have never made them myself, but I do love to eat them fresh from the grill Smile


4. Do you have any talents?

I can sing and procrastinate like nobodies business, oh wait, that isn’t a talent, is it?!? ha


5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?

Organizing and cleaning, so my house would always be clean and organized LOL

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs