Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fill-In #45

milspouse-friday-fill-in

Fill-in along!

Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Uhm, what the heck are underwear parties?! I don’t think these are appropriate at any age…
What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
I didn’t have a favorite class, I pretty much hated High School, all of it…
Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren’t supposed to for a PCS? submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom
No, but I know people who have gotten things put in their pack out without the movers knowing, and will more than likely try to do that when I move, if there are things I want to take. LOL
Blogging plays a growing roll in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? submitted by To the Nth
No thank you. I’m happy not knowing the ins and outs of a deployment. I think if I knew the ins and outs I’d be more of a nervous wreck with him gone.  However, that would be a pretty cool job, if I weren’t an Army Wife.
Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by Marrying the Navy
In Hawaii, hell yes, these kids need all the schooling they can get.

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs