Friday, May 27, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #42

milspouse-friday-fill-in(click the picture to participate)

Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day?

I think they get the jist of it, but I don’t think they’ll fully understand unless they lose someone in a war. Not that I’m saying they don’t care, just that they wouldn’t have the same feelings about Memorial Day as a military wife or a service member. I know it means more to me now than it did before I was married to my LT!

What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend?

Just hanging out, might cook out, I do want to go see the Lanterns, but I’m not sure if I’ll make it there. Maybe go to the movies. Hopefully hear from the LT.

What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners

I wish I were better at painting and more creative. I’m pretty creative, but I’d love to be able to paint a picture or something.

Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army

Uhm, well, I guess the chicken. But I really don’t know why…

What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted byRandomly, Robyn

Well, the best thing about my post is the fact that it is in HAWAII, and there is a beach in any direction you drive out of it.

The bad part about my post, at least where my house is located, is the loud neighbors and the dogs who bark NON STOP. Oh and the fact that my husband isn’t here.

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs