Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Challenge 6-8

6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used

I used Gerbera Daisies and Orchids, my colors were Watermelon (pink) and Clover (green) and Navy. The flowers below are the ones the parents and the LT and the best man wore, my flowers were a combo of all three…I don’t have a good picture of them alone…
Men'sMoms and GrandmasMoms and Grandmasrings 3
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?

The dress was white. I didn’t really know what I imagined, it wasn’t what I had in my mind, but I loved it, it was a halter top with a lot of bead work.

facesgrooms cake 2

8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?

I wore PINK heels, and my veil matched my dress pretty perfectly. My sister was my only bridesmaid, and she wore a Navy dress. I also wore a bracelet my sister made me and I can’t remember what earrings I wore, but that was the extent of my jewelry.

syd 3

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs