Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wedding Challenge 15 & 16

15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!

Hawaii, he moved here a week after we were married, and I moved a month later. We live on post, in a duplex, it’s 2 bed rooms, 1 bath room, we have 2 screened in porches, and a laundry room, kitchen, and a big dining room/living room.

living roomoutside of duplex


16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?

We do not have children yet. We plan on having them. Not 100% sure when we’ll start, we’re more than likely going to start when he gets home from deployment. That way he’ll be in one place for a set amount of time, and we won’t have to worry about a deployment. But anything can happen. I’m not sure how many we will have, but I’m thinking 2. Hopefully a boy and girl. But I’ll take whatever I get.

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs