Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wedding Challenge 14

14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?

Being away from one another is pretty hard. It’s easier than I thought it would be. I’m doing so much better than anyone thought I’d do. Most of our relationship before marriage was long distance, and I think that prepared us for deployments and trainings. And it doesn’t change the fact that a deployment and training is hard, but it makes me feel better about being away. I’ve gotten so independent, and I can do so much more than I thought I could.

Easy parts are that he is always there for me, even while deployed. He knows when to say the right things, and when not to say the wrong things.

Sure, we fight, and have our differences, but we always work through it, and we’re stronger for it.

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs