Friday, April 26, 2013

5QF 4/26/13


So I told ya'll Monday I was a Menu Planning failure, and I was right, I had a hair appointment Wednesday at 3pm, but the spoiled rich girl before me decided she wanted a full head of highlights instead of a partial like her appointment was made for, and that put my hair lady 45 min behind, so it was nearly 6pm by the time I got out of there. There is a pizza place next door we hadn't tried yet, Village Idiot Pizza, it was really good. Then last night I had picked up Chicken (pecan crusted) from Whole Foods and asparagus but a new friend got free tickets to see Quidam, so now we're doing the chicken and asparagus tonight! See, a total meal planning failure, yet again! Ha!



Welcome to Five Question Friday!! 

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!

Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!

Questions for Friday, April 26th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Kate (@KatieB38) from ~Kate's Life~, Kristina (@KristinasCackle) from Kristina's Cackles, Lady Ga-Gas (@gasfamily) from The Gas Family, Megan (@megstidbits) from Tidbits from My World for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

1. Who drives when your family is together, you or your spouse?

It depends on which car we take, if we take his car, he drives, if we take my car I drive. It also depends on time of day, I don't like to drive at night, I have a hard time seeing at night. It also depends on where we are going, where we are, and who knows the area better. When we would go visit our families while we lived in Hawaii we would rent a car, and he'd drive in his home town and I drove in mine.

2. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I tend to be a little of each, I enjoy making friends, and I have a great time when I do hang out with them, but there is really nothing better than spending a night in with a good show, movie or book. Plus I hate big crowds.

3. Are you married to an introvert or extrovert?

I think he's a little of both also.

4. What's your favorite type of social media?

Facebook, I'm a sucker for those games, even though I've kind of taken a break from them.

5. What's your favorite way to "recharge"?

A nap, a good book, a day in away from people, a get away, cuddles with my hubby!





No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs