Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Planning



Head on over to Jane or The Young Retiree to link up, 
or find some awesome new recipes or meal ideas!


*Most of my recipes came from Pinterest, please follow me there to see more delicious recipes and really neat craft projects.*



For those of you who follow me on Twitter and Facebook know that we had to take an emergency trip to Chattanooga. We were going to leave Thursday, so I gave the marinated Steaks to a neighbor. We ended up leaving Friday due to the bad weather Chattanooga was suppose to get, and that was headed our way, plus the Hubs didn't get out of work until 8pm, so he brought home pizza.

We were extremely lucky he was given Friday off. And I was so glad we were able to go home. My sister really needed me. I'll post about that later though, please continue to pray for us, but now it's time for our menu for the week.


Monday: Chicken Bundles - found this on Pinterest from TidyMom, made them a couple weeks ago, and Hubs really liked them. We'll have a Knorr's Rice Side Chicken Broccoli

Tuesday: (all these are from Pinterest) Bourbon Street Rib-Eye, from All Recipes, Roasted Mushroom Medley from Italian Food Forever, Parmesan Potatoes from Foodraf

Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti and Garlic Bread

Thursday: Hamburger Helper....

Friday: Chicken Divan & Rice



No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs