Sunday, April 7, 2013

Low Key Weekends

Hubs came home from work early Friday sick. And the kind of sick I don't do well with. I can't even hear someone on TV throw up, or see it. You know that scene from Breaking Dawn 1, where Bella is throwing up and they show the throw up coming out. Yea, I turned my head, closed my eyes, and now that I have the BluRay I mute it. I just can't deal...But I took care of him the best I could. Went to Walmart, got medicine and saltines and bread. I got back, gave him the medicine and saltines, and it was all downhill from there. He had a headache. So after getting some advice from Mama M on twitter (Thanks btw!), I had him sip small sips of Gatorade every 5 minutes. He kept that down, so I let him take some Tylenol, and boy was that a bad idea. From that point on he didn't eat, drink or take anything. Finally later that night he decided to try Sprite. He hasn't thrown up since. But because we didn't know if he'd throw up again, I slept in the guest bedroom, partly because I can't deal with throw up, but also so I wouldn't get his germs. I sprayed Lysol and washed my hands after I saw him. So far I haven't gotten really sick. I think my stomach was upset just because of dealing with him. He's still not 100% but he's eating and drinking and keeping things down. So yay! And I'm not sick *knock on wood*

He had to work Saturday. They picked up a new cycle of S.I.Ts (Soldiers in Training) Saturday. So he'll be super busy until they graduate June 13!

So needless to say, we didn't do much of anything this weekend. And I hope next weekend we can do a little more. The weather is warming up, so maybe we'll go to the state park or something.

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs