Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Menu Planning Monday (on Tuesday)



Well, Tuesday, because I've been in a Dinner rut...so head on over to Jane or The Young Retiree to link up, or find some awesome new recipes or meal ideas!

Monday - We got KFC, cheap, easy, yummy

Tuesday - Steak, Mushrooms(found the recipe on Pinterest) and Mashed Red Potatoes - *breaking news - we did NOT have corn with mashed potatoes, which has always been something I've had to do*

Wednesday - Chili - my dear friend Lisa gave me her recipe, and I tweaked it for us, and it is now our favorite crock pot meal

Thursday - Garlic Chicken & Potatoes(found the recipe on Land O Lakes website, using their Saute Express butters) Except I'll buy the potato and green beans from Green Giant, LOL...
Friday - Spaghetti and Meat sauce and Garlic Cheese bread



No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs