Friday, April 5, 2013

5QF


Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post to get you through!



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!

Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!

Questions for Friday, April 4th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Melissa (@Melissa_M80), Brooke (@HallBro) from Brooke and Michael, Kate (@KatieB38) from ~Kate's Life~, and little ol' moi for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

1. Would you go to your high school reunion?
My 10 year is this summer, and I'd like to go, but I don't want to go alone, I'd like my husband to go with  me, but with his new job, it's hard to plan things, and since we don't have an exact date it makes it harder. Sure there are people I could care less to see, but there are some I'd love to see. Every time I'm in town I'm so busy with family, and we're usually not there long enough to meet up with everyone. I don't think it's a surprise to anyone when they hear I hated my high school, until senior year.

2. What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else?
I fixed the damage on my car. I used part of our tax return, and went through the insurance, so it wouldn't cost us a whole lot, and I had 3 things fixed, 2 of which went through insurance, the other was under our deductible and won't count against us. And we have accident forgiveness, and since we've been long term customers the second claim shouldn't raise our premiums too much.

3. How do you handle your child's fever?
Don't have kids yet, so I don't have any clue! Haha!

4. What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately?
We went to Florida to see some of my family that I haven't seen in 10+ years. Got to spend the weekend down there, and my husband got to meet them for the first time.

We took a day trip to Myrtle Beach, got to eat at Joe's Crab Shack, go to the Ripley's Aquarium and eat at the Hard Rock Cafe. We will definitely be going back for longer. There was so much to do, and it'll be neat to go when it's warmer, it was pretty cold to be at the beach!

Another neat thing, on twitter, Josh Wolf (@joshwolfcomedy), a comedian from Chelsea Lately, replied twice to a couple tweets I replied/retweeted. He is seriously one of my favorites from Chelsea Lately, I've always thought he was cute, and he likes the Red Sox, and I'm reading his book right now, and it's making me like him even more. Seriously, check out his book - It Takes Balls - Dating Single Moms and Other Confessions from an Unprepared Single Dad


5. What is your current favorite song?


and





No comments:

 
Copyright The Negs Relaxin' At Fort Jackson Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs